LOL! Whoops! I think you have a little fashionista on your hands!
Gotta love it! At least she didn't cut her hair! LOL!
Oh my. Haha, Jill said what my first thought was! Thank goodness it was all washable. Cheers, Kiy
Her blue toes remind me of a Smurf! :o) Too cute!I like the idea for the new blog. I added it to my bloglines. I love to look at recipes. I can't wait to follow along.Happy New Year!
Love it! LOL!
VERY cute!!! Not so cute that she was meant to be napping though!!!Cristina xxx
Oh my, too cute! Can't wait to see your recipes on the new sight, I need some new ideas. Happy new year!
Ah .... time with Grandmas ... you never know what you're going to get!Very sweet!
Tooo cute~
DW tried to cut her hair- it could be worse!! DW loves to play in the makeup too, although with markers she mostly writes on the wallsChristine (hikinglorax)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
LOL! Whoops! I think you have a little fashionista on your hands!
Gotta love it! At least she didn't cut her hair! LOL!
Oh my. Haha, Jill said what my first thought was! Thank goodness it was all washable.
Cheers, Kiy
Her blue toes remind me of a Smurf! :o) Too cute!
I like the idea for the new blog. I added it to my bloglines. I love to look at recipes. I can't wait to follow along.
Happy New Year!
Love it! LOL!
VERY cute!!! Not so cute that she was meant to be napping though!!!
Cristina xxx
Oh my, too cute! Can't wait to see your recipes on the new sight, I need some new ideas.
Happy new year!
Ah .... time with Grandmas ... you never know what you're going to get!
Very sweet!
Tooo cute~
DW tried to cut her hair- it could be worse!! DW loves to play in the makeup too, although with markers she mostly writes on the walls
Christine (hikinglorax)
Post a Comment