Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beets!


Michael was grilling sausage and cabbage for dinner, but the meal was running late, so I gave Olivia some cheese and ham. I cleaned the fridge while I was waiting and she was eating and found a jar of beets that we canned and put them on the table for dinner. I figured I would give Olivia one to see if she liked it. Oh my, did she ever. After about the fifth one, I had to put the jar back in the fridge to get them away from her! "No more beets honey, you need to eat your ham."

I tried to get a great picture, but had my little camera and just wasn't fast enough!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Beets~ I always forget about them too. I really like them and pile them on at a salad bar. (Which I don't go to often!) That is the only time I eat them.

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Diana - we grow them in our garden most years then can them at home (super easy) and they are quite good.