Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A New Look!!!

The redesign is done! Yea! I have wanted to spruce things up a bit for a while and was just not comfortable doing it myself. Diana at Custom Blog Designs took on the task and I am so pleased with the results.

Now, if I could just figure out this whole digital scrap booking thing....

8 comments:

FreeStyleMama - Diana said...

Too bad you can't come to the class on Saturday!

Jeff and Amy said...

It is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolores said...

Beautiful blog design Gina. I LOVE the new look.

Deb and Sean said...

I LOVE it ... I'm getting ready to seek her help as well!

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

Very nice updates!! I love all the work I am seeing on the different blogs.

Cindy said...

I got to see it before we left. It is fabulous. I love the "girly" colors most. See you when we get back. Thanks again for an awesome dinner.

Brandi said...

I love it! She did a great job!

Louanne said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I love it! I have been out of the loop here.