Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just one of those things

After the last post - Michael and I were both struck by the picture of Olivia sitting on my lap with the little furrow in her brow which we first saw in her "mug shot" referral picture. That little furrow is what help me identify her in the pictures on the Love Without Boundaries blog which we first saw not long after referral so it has really stuck in my mind. We were so suprised to see it and think about it again.





























On an unrelated note: Yes, Olivia wore the same dress on the 4th and the 6th. I REALLY wanted to get a good picture of her in it to use for our 12 month post placement so I put it back on for the parade. Still nothing I am super happy with so I may give it one more go.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Love, Love, Love the new Look!!!!!!