Really, I did! I was so thrilled it was amazing. I do believe that this is the first time that Olivia and I have been home alone and she was awake that I used the toilet without her being able to see me or crying or screaming as a result of not being able to see me. She was happily sitting in the kitchen on a tote eating a piece of cheese. Of course, she said "mom" about six times and I had to reply, so I was still within hearing distance. I also am not quite certain that she was able to get off the tote herself...
But still, it was quite the experience. 
Thursday, July 17, 2008
I Went Potty All By Myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Hee hee. Nadia let me do that this morning too, but said 'Mama' over and over and I might as well have brought her in there. Hee hee.
Oh my goodness I know exactly what you mean. LOL Lily can be in the other room playing and somehow she knows when I am going to potty?????
Awesome! I need her to influence Dori! LOL!
Post a Comment