Monday, November 10, 2008

Around the House

From around the house
Help with vacuuming - she was absolutely insistent that she do it!

From around the house
Playing with new birthday toys.

From around the house
Getting ready to go outside

From around the house
Hanging with my friend Addy

From around the house
Outside on a cold day

From around the house
Why Mommy found a new gray hair today.



I put them in a slide show because I didn't like the size of them above! Enjoy!



8 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Very cute!

Polar Bear said...

Such a cute little helper you have!
I LOVE her scarf!!

Kiy said...

Hahaha, I see that Danger Girl thing in contagious. Sorry about that. :)

Oh, and we have that same M&D bead stringing thing. I had to put it up for awhile as it was frustrating Miss Emi. But then, she's probably a bit young for it still.

Cheers, love the pic's!

Kiy

Shelle said...

Cute- Mattea is the same way about cleaning, I have a feeling it will be short-lived though!

I love her little boa scarf- so hip!

Michelle

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

So adorable!!! Olivia is such a
pretty girl! Thanks for checking
in with me!!!

Lots of hugs,

Sindy

Louanne said...

Oh man, that is awesome. I hope you don't get too many grey hairs, but she is so darn cute.

Pam said...

LOVE the scarf!

Jeff and Amy said...

Love the scarf, too adorable and that fact that is likes to sweep is awesome but probably only until she hits about 10yrs old. LOL Lily is still very scared of the sweeper????