Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Thankful Thursday

Lots and lots of things floating through my mind to be thankful for but the one that most stands out is this little description:

Olivia and Daddy are usually home by the time I get home from work. Most often they are in the kitchen cooking dinner or having a snack. As a result, they can hear the garage door go up as I pull up and in. When I get out of the car, through the kitchen door, I hear "Moooommmmmmiiiieeeeeee" repeated several times in a glee filled voice. Then I open the door and find a very happy, adorable little girl waiting to hug me.

I am thankful for that absolutely amazing moment that happens most days.

I am thankful that today my house will be filled with family. I love Thanksgiving because I get to prepare and share a wonderful meal with loved ones.

I am thankful for all my friends, irl and online. You all mean the world to me.


3 comments:

Steve and Kailee said...

We love hearing from you and we are thankful for you too. Happy Thanksgiving!

Briana's Mom said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Love this post!

Kiy said...

Hope your day was wonderful, I too loved this post!

Cheers, Kiy