Today we celebrated Olivia's birthday! We started the day with breakfast and a few presents. As we got ready for the party, I lit a special candle to honor the woman in China who gave birth to Olivia two years ago.
At 11:00am we headed out to the park to set up - who would have thought that having an outdoor party in Nov. in Missouri would mean temperatures in the 70's? We were quite prepared for cool weather, but it was unnecessary. It was an amazing day to be outside.
The party was great, Olivia had an amazing time and every one else seemed to enjoy themselves too. (Okay - there is a problem with some of the pictures, but if you click on it, you should be able to see the whole thing.)













20 comments:
Happy Birthday Olivia! Looks like it was a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday sweet Olivia! Looks like you had a swell day. Hope all of your birthday wishes come true!
Michelle
PS: Love the slide show- fabulous photos!
Happy Birthday Olivia! A Backyardigans cake, Emi would have loved that too!
Loved the pic's!
Kiy
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear Olivia,
Happy birthday to you!!!
Hugs,
Cristina and Alice xxxx
Happy Birthday to Ms. O!
Short sleeves and cake...can it get any better?
Happy Birthday Olivia! Your photos bring a smile to my face every time!!! One day we have to meet in person.
Happy Birthday sweet Olivia I wish I could have been there to give you some birthday kisses. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time, and I just love the pictures of you carrying your baby around.
Love,
Amy, Jeff, Nick, Blake and Lily
Gina ~ I'm here by way of Lisa and Briana's blog. I wanted to wish your cutie Olivia a happy second birthday! Wow, does the time go by so fast. Our daughter will be five this spring... some days I can't believe it.
Happy 2nd Birthday Olivia!!! I can't believe she is 2. She is absolutely beautiful. I loved her lady bug costume.
Happy Birthday Olivia!!
All of the pictures are wonderful, but I just love that first picture!
Happy birthday Olivia! We have a baby in our travel date that shares the same DOB as your daughter. We celebrated w/her family on Saturday too.
Happy Birthday Olivia! It looks like a perfect day1!
Happy Birithday Olivia. Sofia had a Backyardigan cake also for her 2nd Birthday.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! She looks radient & so glad to see the weather cooperated!
Happy Birthday treasure!!!!
xxx
s
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ....
Love, Cadence!
How Birthday sweet olivia!!
Love,
Lily
Happy Birthday Olivia!!! I'm so glad you had a great party.
Happy birthday, sweet Olivia! Looks like you had a great day. Monica and Maimie
Post a Comment