A very busy couple weeks has let to an unexpected break in blogging. Since there were too many thought swirling through my head to make a coherent post about anything but the obvious, I opted for the "sure thing".
Olivia and I watched Mae's vlog entry about her girls painting while daddy was in charge, and I laughed myself silly once again. Olivia then immediately went to her paints to give it a try! You can see the wonderful results. And, I LOVE the Melissa and Doug easel and paints. We used the paints on her birthday (11/2) and not again until today. I had only put a tiny bit in each cup. I figured they would be totally dried out. Not so, I just added a bit of water, gave them a stir and we were good to go!










10 comments:
Oh, these pic's are too stinkin' cute! You, my dear, are a brave woman. While that easel is on our list, it's going to be an outside toy!
Kiy
So cute!! Miss N is getting an easel for Christmas, but we have done finger painting in the high chair. Very fun!
Those are fabulous photos, they really capture the moment! Love it! I think you certainly do have a little Picasso there. I can't wait to get an easel for Mattea, that one is definitely on her Christmas list!
Michelle
Very cute!
I'm so glad you liked the video! It's one of my favorites. I'd say we should get the girls and our easel's together for some painting but WOW that would be one big mess to clean up!! Maybe in the summer when we can throw them into the pool.
I LOVE the last picture of Miss Picasso contemplating her work! :) So cute!!
hee hee just the best!!!!
beautiful : )
xxx
s
You are so VERY brave!
I think I'll take Cadence to my classroom for her art 'lessons'!
That is just way too cute:) I have not even attempted paint?????
Adorable!! You are so brave! I cringe at the thought of the mess! :o)
Post a Comment