Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More About the Scarf

 

 

 

 


I assisted with a craft class at work last week and learned how to make the scarf. It was so fun and so easy, I decided to make a few for Christmas gifts. And, I learned to make the hat as well.

Tonight, Michael, Olivia and I set to work on our project. There are others that we made that are not pictured, but this is a sampling of our efforts. It was a lot of fun. The only downside was Olivia falling off a chair and sustaining a nasty scrape/cut on her back.


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Polar Bear said...

Oh So Cute!!!

I can't wait to try to make the scarf!

Louanne said...

Sorry she fell, but what a great job you guys did!

Steve and Kailee said...

The scarf and hat is adorable. You all did an awesome job.

Shawnstribe said...

Gina how cute is that!!!!!!
I love it
xxx
s

Jeff and Amy said...

How stinkin adorable, I want to learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about Olivia's fall, Lily fell down 5 stairs the evening of her birthday, I felt horrible, she got a huge knot and a bruise on her face

Shelle said...

I just love that scarf and hat- I gotta figure out how to make one which will probably turn into making 5!

Michelle

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

I love the scarves! What a great idea. I think handmade gifts are the best.