Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving - What? No Pictures of Olivia

We had 18 people and 10 pies - you gotta love those odds!



Just a few pictures from Thanksgiving - I didn't take many and by the time I started taking them, Olivia was already covered with beet juice. She spent the remainder of the day in only a diaper, which only rarely makes for good photos (see below).

The day was great - Thanksgiving is so much easier now that I have learned to share the cooking responsibilities. The food was amazing and the day was a lot of fun despite a massive amount of dishes.

Olivia had a late night - at 9:30 I looked at the clock and realized it was WAY passed bedtime. So, I put an end to the Apples To Apples game and everyone took that as a cue to pack up leftovers and hit the road.




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

Look at all of those pies! Yum. Yes, it is hard when you are the one hosting to get the photos during the day. I completely understand. Sounds like you had a good day Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Looks like a good time!

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

The pies look so good!!! I bet
you were very busy! Cant wait to
see new photos of Olivia!!

Lots Of Hugs,

SINDY XXX

Deb and Sean said...

As much as I miss Olivia pics .. the pies are lookin' good!

Finally a Family of Four said...

Those pies look so yummy. I can't believe how many you had.
I am glad that you had such a nice Thanksgiving. Lets get together, soon.
Renee

Jeff and Amy said...

I love those odds, I am definately a sweets kinds of girl :) Bought a WII for the boys for Christmas I can't wait to try it it!!!

Steve and Kailee said...

Those pies look sooo good. I'm glad everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.